Blessings


Today, I have one of those days when I am thinking of the many blessings in my life. As I was reflecting I found that most of my blessings are not really from the material things I worked for so hard for 35 years, but all my blessings come from family, friends and the simple things in life.

I am blessed for -
  • My children for becoming independent and self sufficient at an early age of 18. I have a happy smile when I see the family they have created on their own and what a wonderful job they are doing in raising their children.  
  •  My parents for giving me all the love, care and good values in spite of them suffering through the hardships of wars.  
  • My brother and sister for sharing the childhood we had.
  • Friends - What would one do without them? They are always there to share joys and sorrows. They are the ones who always ask: "How are you doing?" and mean it.
  •  Sponsors -  mentors. These  people gave me the opportunities, support and encouragement to become who I am today - Lynn and Bill, Dr. Schirling, Sveta and Ildiko, Jane and Ed. The strange thing is that when they appeared in my life, I did not know that I have just been blessed.
  • I am grateful for this beautiful and wonderful world I live in - the mountains, the lakes, the rivers, the seas and the oceans, the animals and the trees, the rain, the snow. the sunshine and the rainbows - all that beauty that surrounds me.
I feel truly blessed!
            

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Mid Carolina Run Shop Hop 2012

    My birth place, Novi Sad Serbia