My family in Canada

While I was in Buffalo, NY, I visited my older sister and her family in Canada. Through her,  I am blessed with with an army of relatives - at least fifteen people including partners. She and her late husband, Sveta, immigrated in the 50's, and raised their family in various places in Canada to finally settled in Cornwall, Ontario.

Although, my sister took care of me when I was a baby, I did not remember her. We reconnected again in 1966, when I came to USA. Since then, we have kept our sisterly contacts, visiting and calling one another whenever possible.
My sister, Ildiko

My nephew, Vuk and his friend Lucy
My sister and her grand daughter, Adan

St. Lawrence River, view from the deck

View from the boat on St. Lawrence River

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mid Carolina Run Shop Hop 2012

Blessings

My birth place, Novi Sad Serbia