Papasan chair


I think we are all familiar with papasan chairs, the deep round rattan chairs with a very comfortable cushions. It seems to me that they have been around for as long as I remember and when we are not resting in them it is usually our dogs or cats who roll up in them.
Well, while I was watching my 5 month old grand daughter, Brianna, I decided to put her down for a nap in the chair. Best decision I ever made! She fell right asleep and she napped for four hours. I think, because the chair has the curve, the baby gets the feeling of being held. She was safe, snug and warm. I now wonder, why didn't I use these chairs when I had babies? I think in certain circumstances these chairs are better than cribs or cradles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mid Carolina Run Shop Hop 2012

Blessings

My birth place, Novi Sad Serbia