Fantasy


 Occasionally, I buy one lottery ticket, and than I don't check whether I won for days, weeks and sometimes even for months. I do this on purpose because then, I can spend all the time  fantasizing of what I would do with all the winnings - - the mega millions that suddenly will fall into my lap.

First, I would get a good financial planer and a trustworthy lawyer to guide me and protect me from unscrupulous solicitors and relatives that I didn't even know I had.

Then, my fantasy would start:

1.  I would gather my children and their families and take them on a fantasy trip on every continent of the world.  Whatever their wish would be we would do.

2. I would buy a vacation home large enough for the whole family. The location would be decided by my children so that they could go there whenever they want to.

3. I would completely remodel my home, or maybe buy a new home that would have everything in it that I always dreamed to have.

4. I am not going to forget my brother and sister in Serbia, either, nor will I forget the people who were good to me throughout my life. I would share some of my wealth with them.

5. Next, I would do all the things I always wanted to do: go on a safari, visit the Amazon and the Mato Grosso, trek trough China, visit Japan, Australia and the Barrier Reefs, visit the Arctic and the Antarctic, and than charter a sailboat and visit the islands of Micronesia. I will hike, scuba dive, fly and sail and try all types of challenging activities.

6. Finally, I would settle down in my new home and do a lot of volunteer work for people less fortunate than me.

Last night, I bought a one lottery ticket; the drawing will be Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mid Carolina Run Shop Hop 2012

Blessings

My birth place, Novi Sad Serbia