My Paradise

What is Paradise?

Paradise is coming home!

I love traveling (I will still write about my trips), but every time I get back to my home  I feel as if I am entering the Paradise. After being away from my home for two months I did not know what to expect, but yesterday, when I arrived home  I found everything green and lush, the lawn perfectly mowed, the flower beds weeded and edged (courtesy of Tom's Lawn Mowing crew) and the rhododendrons and other flowers in bloom. It was a beautiful sight.

First look at my home

Rhododendron
Poppies in front of white picket fence

Passage to the back
More flowers
Love the white picket fence
Backyard flower bed

Rhododendrons by the back fence
Now, back to writing more about Serbia and Hungary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mid Carolina Run Shop Hop 2012

Blessings

My birth place, Novi Sad Serbia