Birthday party


My birthday party was fantastic, one of the best in a long time.

My daughter and her husband invited 14 of their friends and they all brought me quilting fabrics. All the fabrics are absolutely fantastic - batiks and fabulous Japanese prints. I can hardly wait to use them in a quilt.

For the party we had a ton of appetizers like baked brie, stuffed grape leaves, puff pastry rolls, cheese, crackers, ham and Parmesan slices and grapes, than we had the lasagna diner with garlic bread and great salad and finally we had the three birthday cakes. Each cake was brought out separately with a set of candles and each time they sang me the happy birthday song. I had the opportunity to make three wishes. Now, isn't that great? How many of us have this opportunity to make three wishes with three cakes?

Here the pictures of the Walnut Torte and the Dobos torte. The Raspberry torte was eaten before I had a chance to take a picture.

Everything was just unbelievable and wonderful and I am thankful to my daughter and her husband for working so hard to organize this party. Also,I am grateful and humbled by wonderful friends who came to share this day with me and make it such a happy and unforgettable event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mid Carolina Run Shop Hop 2012

Blessings

My birth place, Novi Sad Serbia